Kentucky Arborists Association
P.O. Box 17092
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017
Attn: Craig Grabow and Laura Lambert
Note: KAA's current President is Jonathan Perkins
KAA Component Executive
Bob Ray Co. Inc. is hiring for the following positions:
- Ability to climb trees for pruning and removals, meeting ISA industry
standards. Ability to operate various hand tools and bucket truck.
- Valid driver’s license required. Must obtain class B CDL within 60
days of employment.
- High school diploma or GED required. A combination of education,
training and experience may be substituted when competency in the role is
- Arborist certification a plus.
- Must be able to work with a management team and independently without
- Must be able to pass required pre-employment testing.
- Bob Ray Co., Inc. is accepting applications for
an experienced mechanic.
- Will be required to perform mechanical
duties on trucks and heavy equipment.
- Required to have own hand tools, be willing
to acquire a class A or B driver’s license and be able to work a flexible
- Must be able to follow direction and work
with little supervision to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Candidate must possess a good work ethic
and have a positive attitude.
- A valid driver's license and insurability
required. Must be able to pass pre-employment testing.
- Competitive compensation based on qualification, experience and
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance offered.
- Voluntary benefits available.